Try our easy Kate Middleton hair how-to over the festive season….
Kate Middleton hair has to be our number one style crush.
The Duchess of Cambridge always looks flawless, whether she’s on the red carpet, attending a royal event, or running around after the kids. One particular look we loved lately was her elegant half-up, half-down ‘do.
We don’t all have a royal stylist to help us recreate these looks at home, but luckily this in one style that can create maximum impact with minimum effort. In fact, this pretty ‘do can be completed in minutes. Perfect if you’re in a hurry…
Here’s how to recreate the look at home:
- This look works best on hair that’s not freshly washed, making it the perfect second-day style. If you want to wash it before a big night out, just make sure you use plenty of hair spray to keep the curls in place.
- Curl you hair in sections, always pointing the wand downwards.
- Backcomb the top section, paying particular attention to the back. Pin your hair back on either side, so it’s off your face.
- Take small sections at the back (use a mirror if necessary) and twist them into a loop. Secure with a bobby pin.
- Repeat the process around 4-5 times.
Many thanks to Duck & Dry for letting us use their beautiful salon, and their styling tips and tricks.
So what do you think of the look? Do you love Kate Middleton hair inspiration? Would you try this at home? Let us know what you think on our Facebook page. Because we love hearing from you!