Get inspired by the old school Hollywood looks from the Oscars with this easy retro curls style.
Favoured by the likes of Emma Stone and Reese Witherspoon, this perfect party look never goes out of style.
Here’s how to get the look…
1. Part your hair into three sections and start curling your hair on one side. Point the curling wand downwards and curl your hair away from the face.
2. Start with one side of the head, then work your way around the whole bottom layer.
3. Move onto the top layer, working from the back. Make sure the wand is always facing downwards, away from the face.
4. Once the whole of the head is curled, spritz with hairspray.
5. Once all your hair has cooled down, very gently brush out the curls with a round barrel brush.
6. Apply a smoothing cream to finish the look and tuck one side behind your ear. We recommend adding some statement lippie and fabulous earrings to complete the look!
What are your top styling tips? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know on our Facebook page – @womanmagazine, or on twitter @womanmagazine.