We know you love making delicious recipes from Fit & Well, and taking part in our monthly challenges, so this month we wanted to give you the chance to win something special with our October issue.
We’re giving away this brilliant Kinetik Energy Exercise & Fitness Tracker to one lucky Fit & Well reader!
The Kinetic Energy Tracker has a range of fantastic features…
- Heart rate monitor, showing your max, min and average heart rates after the session
- Route tracker, keeping a history of your route, distance traveled and average speed
- Calories burnt throughout your session
- Audible alerts tell you when your metabolism is working at the right level to burn fat
- Makes sure you’re training effectively, telling you when you are above or below your target
- Links to a free app where you can also use other functions, such as listening to music, and the app will continue to measure progress
- Soft, comfortable fabric arm strap
- Click here to find out more clever things it can do
So what do you have to do to win a Kinetic Energy Tracker? We want to see your snaps of your #fitandwellfood makes from the magazine, your pictures of you taking part in our 30 day/Fit In 30/10 minute challenges, or having a go at any of the healthy tips you’ve read about from the October issue. You can show us more than one pic, but just make sure you hashtag it #fitandwellwin and enter via one of these three ways…
How to enter…
Facebook – Post your pictures to the wall on our Facebook page and use the hashtag #fitandwellwin
Twitter – Tweet us your pictures, ensuring you tag our account (@fitandwellmag) and the hashtag #fitandwellwin
Instagram – Tag and mention us in your pictures on Instagram, (our account is @fitandwellmagazine) and use the hashtag #fitandwellwin
Remember to give us a bit of info on what you’ve made/are doing from the October issue, too.
Good luck, we can’t wait to see your snaps!
Terms and conditions: The prize is a Kinetic Energy Exercise & Fitness Tracker. There is 1 winner. Competition closes 23:59 on Sunday 11th October 2015. Full terms and condtions.