We love Darcey Bussell’s glam style on Strictly – there’s never a hair out of place! Recreate her soft waves at home with this handy how-to guide from Silvikrin Style Director Michael Douglas.
Watch the video here
1. Apply Silvikrin Style & Heat Protect Spray to damp hair
2. Blow dry with a flat Denman brush, make sure you lift away from the root to put body back into the hair
3. Keep the parting deep and diagonal across the head
4. Once all the hair is dry, apply Silvikrin Style & Heat Protect Spray to each section of the hair to help protect and hold the wave you’re about to create
5. Use large barrel tongs (30mm) to create big waves in the hair by wrapping longer top sections back, away from the face and around the tongs
6. Continue to work through the sections of your hair until complete
7. Finish with a blast of Silvikrin Heat Style & Hold Hairspray to provide long lasting volume & hold
Like this? Try Kate Middleton volume next!