When we heard there were dresses going for just £1 we were very skeptical.
Womenswear brand Chi Chi launched a mega sale this Tuesday where you can buy a dress a day for just £1.
However, after closer inspection, we’ve got to admit – they’re actually pretty stylish too!
The offer runs from 9am – 9pm every day and these are the dresses you can bag….
TRY THIS TOO….
The £25 jeans that flatter and slim too!
So wouldn’t it be brilliant if there were a special pair that not only fit in all the right places, but also doubled up as amazing shape wear too?
Well, those clever people over at George at ASDA have done just that! Their new Wonder Denim Collection features the WonderSculpt body shaping jeans, priced at just £25 and designed to adapt to your shape while contouring curves.
This super stretchy style features ultimate hold fabric, which will hold you in in all the right places, while still being soft and comfortable.
Think a pair of SPANX, in a jean! WonderSculpt – where have you been all our life?!
The WonderSculpt jeans are priced available in 5 different colour ways, in a skinny, high-waisted pocketed style at ASDA stores nationwide.
Here’s our ultimate guide to looking amazing in jeans…
1. The correct fit is essential for feeling comfortable and confident
Don’t be put off by wiggling to get yourself in, as snugness is good! You should only be able to fit two fingers down the back of the waistband, any more and they’re definitely too big.
2. Stretchy jeans are undoubtedly amazing, but make sure the denim ‘memory’ is good
This means it will spring back after you’ve worn them and you won’t be left worrying about a saggy bottom.
3. Don’t try and squeeze in to a smaller size when you know you probably need to go just one up
You may feel better temporarily but the seam strain on your legs is a clear indicator that they’re too tight. This is just as unflattering as a pair that are too big!
4. Make sure you wash your jeans on a cold wash and not 30 degrees
This way they’ll still be soft and you’ll feel better for it, instead of struggling in a stiff pair of jeans.
5. A lot of us worry about our midriffs in denim but changing the style of your waistband is the solution to this problem
Tummy tuck waistbands on a pair of great jeans work just as well as a pair of Spanx, smoothing out any lumps and bumps.
6. Look out for a curved or pieced waistband when buying jeans
This will sit slightly higher at the back and will naturally curve into your waist instead of sticking up – meaning it is instantly more flattering.
7. Different body shapes suit different styles of jeans
Super skinny jeans will flatter your silhouette, whereas high-waisted jeans will emphasise curves.
8. Don’t be afraid to experiment with trends
If you want to try the 70s style wide leg jeans, partner them with a good pair of heels to make your legs seem never ending.
9. Even though skinny jeans are everywhere, the most universally flattering style of jean is boot-cut
Slightly flared at bottom, nipped in neatly at the knee and fitted through the thigh they accentuate all the right areas.
10. Dark denim is incredibly slimming and can take a few inches off your thighs
Be it black or indigo you’ll feel fit and fabulous, especially when you catch a glimpse of your legs in the mirror.
11. Invest in a belt!
There’s nothing worse than having to keep pulling your jeans up every few steps. A belt will hold everything in place and you won’t have to worry about baggy bits.
12. If you’re worried about your bum looking big, avoid back pockets covered with embroidery or studs
However, if you want to create the illusion of a pert bum, embellishments are a great way to form curves.
Like this? Then take a look at these…