Bored of dresses? Here is our guide to wearing slimming trousers so you can still feel glam this party season.
Ever thought ‘I really don’t want to get my legs out’? You’re not alone! We’ve found ways for you to still dress up and feel glam this party season with our pick of the best, slimming trousers on the high street!
It doesn’t matter what body shape you are, there is a trouser for everyone. If you’re feeling brave, why not embrace the festive period and invest in some sequin trousers. Or try out textured fabrics such as velvet.
Still not sure how to wear trousers? Our fashion team are here to help with their top tips:
- Knowing your body shape is key. If you want to make your lower half appear smaller then opt for dark colours and tailored styles that will skim over your problem area.
- Make sure your trousers fit you right. It can be tough, but hang in there and you will find a pair that fit your hips perfectly leaving you feeling slimmer.
- If you’re finding you’ve got a slight muffin top, try hiding it with a long line top that skims rather than clings.
- Want to draw attention to fabulous legs? Then opt for bold prints and lighter colours.
- Balancing your outfit is key. If you’re wearing a loud print or sequins then keep your accessories simple. However, if you’re opting for plain, demure styles add some festive bling with your accessories.
Scroll down to have a look at our pick of the best pairs and how to wear slimming trousers this party season.
Great for pear shapes!
Balance out a big bum and thighs by drawing attention to your upper half. Team a pair of dark trousers with a serquin top and a faux fur jacket.
Trousers, £45, Topshop
Jacket, £45, Topshop