Turn back the clock on your skin with this anti-ageing facial massage - it only takes 10 minutes!
Many of us are guilty of neglecting our skin and not giving it the attention it deserves and needs in order to stay glowing and radiant.
This anti-ageing facial massage only takes up 10 minutes of your time, and if you repeat it weekly, you’ll begin to see great results.
This massage increases the circulation in your face, helping to keep your skin plump and firm.
You’ll also notice a more even skin tone, lifted slack skin and reduced puffiness! So what are you waiting for? Grab a facial oil and get massaging!
1. Choose a facial oil that suits your skin type. If your skin is quite oily, go for Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil (£25), or if dry skin is your problem then Clarins Face Treatment Oil (£32) is the one for you. For an all-rounder, opt for L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Extraordinary Face Oil (£19.99), specifically for tackling ageing skin. Rub 3 drops of the oil between your fingertips, hold your hands in front of your nose and breathe into your hands, then breathe out deeply. Repeat this 3 times and feel yourself relaxing.
3. Time to focus on the eye area. Evenly space out your fingertips of your index, middle and ring fingers along your eyebrows. Press down gently and then release the fingertips. Next, move 1cm just above your eyebrows and do the same.
4. Trace the shape of glasses lenses around your eyes using your ring fingers, starting from between the eyes. Repeat this circling action 3 times.
5. Pinch both of your eyebrows starting from the inner eyebrow above the nose, moving slowly outwards towards the ears. Repeat 3 times.
7. Now turn your attention to the rest of your face. Using your ring fingers again, apply very gentle pressure underneath the centre of your eyes, moving along your cheekbones towards the ears. Sweep your fingers down your neck towards your shoulders.
9. Gently tug your earlobes, then, using both hands, stimulate the face using quick flicking movements with your fingers to get the blood pumping. Move across your jaw and up your cheeks.
10. Finish by using deep stroking movements using your full hand and fingers, starting under your jaw and sweeping up to the cheeks, around the eyes, and up to the forehead. Repeat this last step 3 times to finish your facial massage with an all-over action!