We love a pretty manicure, and these star sign inspired nail art pictures are totally inspiring our next mani! Scroll down to see what colours you should choose when you next paint your nails. Then take a look at our gallery below to see some amazing mani ideas inspired by your star sign!
Firstly, work out what your star sign is:
- TAURUS (April 21 to May 21) – Common traits: romantic, reliable, patient, and persistent
- GEMINI (May 22 to June 21) – Common traits: energetic, versatile, youthful, and lively
- CANCER (June 22 to July 22) – Common traits: intuitive and imaginative but also cautious
- LEO (July 23 to August 21) – Common traits: creative, enthusiastic, and broad-minded
- VIRGO (August 22 to September 23) – Common traits: modest, practical, and reliable
- LIBRA (September 24 to October 23) – Common traits: diplomatic, urbane, and most of all, easy-going
- SCORPIO (October 24 to November 22) – Common traits: powerful, exciting, and magnetic
- SAGITTARIUS (November 23 to December 22) – Common traits: freedom-loving, intellectual, and straightforward, like to be comfortable
- CAPRICORN (December 23 to January 20) – Common traits: practical, ambitious, and disciplined
- AQUARIUS (January 21 to February 19) – Common traits: original, independent, and intellectual
- PISCES (February 20 to March 20) – Common traits: imaginative, intuitive, and compassionate, probably very creative
- ARIES (March 21 to April 20) – Common traits: vivacious, adventurous, pioneering, and confident
In addition, work out what your zodiac sign colour is:
Do you have some star sign inspired nail art to share with us? Or have you tried one of these at home? If so, post your pics on our Facebook page!
Finally, discover your star sign inspired nail art here…
The scales of your star sign keep you balanced Libra – so your nails put be the same! The design on each hand must be the same and balanced. Your star sign’s day of the week? Friday! So what better nails to celebrate the end of the working week than these fun designs to see you through to the weekend?