– 1 slice of large beef tomato
– 1 cherry tomato
– 1 small egg (50g)
– 1 squirt Frylight one-cal cooking spray
– 50g baby spinach leaves
1. Warm the tomato slice and cherry tomato under a hot grill for a few mins. Season.
2. Meanwhile, break the egg and put it into a pan with the cooking spray. Season. Break up the yolk with a fork. Heat and stir the scrambled egg until softly set.
3. Place spinach leaves on a plate and top with a tomato slice. Spoon on the scrambled egg, and top with the cherry tomato.