– 3 egg whites
– 2tsp olive oil
– 2 squirts Frylight extra virgin olive oil
– 2tsp chives, chopped
1. Whisk the egg whites until softly peaking. Heat a small non-stick omelette pan with the oil and olive oil spray.
2. Tip in the egg whites and season generously. Cook for 3 mins until the base is firm. Meanwhile, heat the grill.
3. Pop the pan under the grill (making sure any plastic handles are away from the heat) and cook for 2 mins, until the top is pale and firm.
4. Serve sprinkled with chives.