– 1 large Portobello mushroom (around 75g)
– 4 sprays low-cal cooking spray
– 1 medium egg
– 1 sprig of parsley
Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the grill to high. Put the mushroom on a non-stick baking tray and moisten with 2 sprays of low-cal cooking spray. Grill for 5 mins. Turn, add another spray of oil, and cook for a further 2 mins,
2. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan with 2 sprays of oil. Crack in the egg and fry for 4 mins, until firm.
3. Serve the fried egg on top of the mushroom. Top with a sprig of parsley and a grind of black pepper.