We love this St Patrick’s Day Guinness recipe. Lamb chops cooked in a luscious Guinness gravy with potatoes and leeks create this yummy all-in-one dish perfect for the whole family!
SERVES 4 PREP 15 MINS
COOK 55 MINS
What you need:
750g baby new potatoes, thickly sliced
2tbsp olive oil
2 leeks, sliced
8-12 small lamb cutlets
1tbsp rosemary sprigs
2 garlic cloves, sliced
3tbsp runny honey
What you need to do:
- Heat the oven to 180°C or Gas 4. Put the sliced potatoes into a pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 mins to soften.
- Arrange the potatoes and leeks in the base of a roasting tin, drizzle with oil and roast for 15mins.
- Arrange the lamb chops on top of the potatoes, sprinkle over sea salt, rosemaryand garlic.
- Mix together the Guinness and honey in a jug and pour over the meat and veg.
- Cover with foil and cook for 20 mins, remove foil and cook for 10 mins until the meat and vegetables are golden and tender.
- Serve the lamb cutlets and potatoes on plates, pour off the guiness gravy and serve separately.
- Tip: If you prefer thicker gravy, add 1tbsp of gravy granules to the liquid in the pan and bubble to warm through.
Did you love this St Patrick’s Day Guinness recipe?
See more recipes below