SERVES – 4
PREP- 15 MINS
COOK – 30 MINS
500g new potatoes, halved or thickly sliced
3tbsp olive oil
2tsp cumin seeds
4 x 150g haddock fillets
8 ripe tomatoes, quartered
A few sprigs of dill
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 10 mins. Drain.
2. Set oven to 200 °C, Gas 7. Put a roasting tin in the oven to heat up.
3. Add 1tbsp oil, the par-boiled potatoes, a sprinkling of sea salt and the cumin seeds. Roast for 10 mins.
4. Brush the fish with 1tbsp of the oil. Stir the tomatoes and dill into the potatoes. Put the fish on top and roast for 8-10 mins until cooked through.
5. Whisk together the rest of the oil with the balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over and serve with rocket.
Per serving: 322 cals, 10g fat (2g saturated), 25g carbs