This delicious dinner works out at just 83p per serving. Yum!
Ready in 1 hour
- 600g large potatoes, such as King Edwards
- 3tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 200g streaky bacon
- 200g frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- Heat the oven to 200°C, Gas 6 and grease a baking tray. Cook the unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water for 10 mins, until they are just tender, drain and cool under cold water.
- Peel away the skins, then grate each potato directly on to the tray to form little mounds, season and drizzle with 2tbsp oil. Bake for 15 mins, add the bacon, then cook for 15 mins until the rosti and bacon are crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 1tsp oil in a large frying pan, add the peas, stir-fry for 5 mins, then add the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes to wilt. Turn off the heat and cover.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the eggs. Plate up and serve piping hot.
Discover more amazing dinners under £1:
Nutrition per serving 460 cals, 28g fat (7g saturates), 31g carbs