The ultimate fakeaway!
What you need:
- A handful of snow peas
- 500g of prawns, peeled and deveined
- Red peppers
- Yellow peppers
- Orange peppers
- Red cabbage
- 100g of bamboo shoots
- Spring onions
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of chilli powder
- 250g of rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
What you need to do:
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl of warm water and soak until soft (around 20 minutes). Drain in a colander, and keep close at hand.
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce and honey. Keep this near to hand.
- Place a large wok over high heat until a drop of water evaporates within a second or two. Pour the canola oil into the wok and spread it around evenly.
- Add the garlic and stir fry it for a few seconds, before adding the peppers, red cabbage, snow peas, spring onions and bamboo shoots, and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the shrimp and the sauce, and stir fry for a further three minutes, or until the shrimp is bright pink. Now the drained rice noodles can go in. Fry for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve!
Per serving: 292.5 Calories, 87.25g Carbs
Recipe provided by DW Fitness Clubs.