PREP 15 MINS
COOK 15 MINS
150ml low-fat natural yogurt
1-2tbsp Harissa paste
700g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
1/2 cucumber, cut into sticks
3 carrots, cut into sticks
8 radishes, cut into sticks
2tbsp white wine vinegar
2tbsp olive oil
8 soft flour tortillas
Few spring coriander
1 lime, halved
1. Soak 8 wooden skewers in water (this will stop them burning). Put the yogurt into a shallow dish, stir in the harissa paste. Add the chicken, season generously and stir to coat well.
2. Combine the cucumber, carrots, radishes, vinegar and sugar.
3. Heat the oil in a griddle pan. Thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook for 10-15 mins, turning as needed until the chicken is tender and charred.
4. Heat the tortillas, according to packet instructions.
5. Serve the kebabs with the pickled vegetables, a few corainder leaves, a squeeze of lime and a dollop of tzatziki.
Per serving: 580 cals, 21g fat (7g saturated), 49g carbs