This single serving portion of egg and chips is super, tasty diet food!
Ready in 40 minutes
What you need:
1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into wedges
low calorie cooking spray
large pinch of paprika
string of cherry tomatoes on the vine
200g can baked beans in tomato sauce
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Cook the potato wedges in lightly salted boiling water over a high heat for 6-7 minutes then drain well and tip on to a non-stick baking tray.
- Spray the wedges with low calorie cooking spray and toss with the paprika. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until the potatoes start to crisp up.
- Season with salt, make some space and break the eggs on to the tray. Return the tray to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the baked beans in a pan over a low heat.
- Serve the eggs, chips and tomatoes with the baked beans and tomato ketchup, if you like.
*Pregnant women, the elderly and babies are advised not to eat raw or partially cooked eggs
Slimming World’s Meals for One is available to buy in all Slimming World groups in the UK and Ireland, priced at £4.95/€7.95. To discover more recipe inspiration, or to find your nearest group, visit slimmingworld.co.uk or call 0344 897 8000. Photos: Slimming World’s Meals for One/Lara Holmes