This yummy bake is the perfect mid-week family meal everyone will love! Ideal for vegetarians and meat eaters, this low calorie meal is speedy and guilt free! Here’s what you need to make this delicious Slimming World cheesy, broccoli bake.
What you need:
500g broccoli florets
8 finely chopped spring onions
200g quartered cherry tomatoes
2 large eggs
200g fat free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives
3 crushed garlic cloves.
4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
100g grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
What to do:
- Cook 500g broccoli florets in lightly salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Add the broccoli plus 8 finely chopped spring onions and 200g quartered cherry tomatoes to an ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, whisk 2 large eggs with 200g fat free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives with 3 crushed garlic cloves. Season and add 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley.
- Pour the mix over the vegetables, sprinkle with 100g grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Recipes taken from Slimming World’s collection. For more information or to find your nearest group visit slimmingworld.co.uk or call 0344 897 8000.
Photos: Slimming World/Gareth Morgans, Graeme Simpson, Karen Thomas.