These low carb cheesy cauliflower breadsticks make the perfect diet friendly snack or treat! Plus they taste pretty good too! Easy to make and something the whole family will like snacking on, try these for a tasty treat for everyone!
What you need:
1 large head of cauliflower
50g shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tsp oregano
Salt & pepper
More mozzarella to top
What you need to do:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped in florets.
- Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Separate the mixture in half and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into breadsticks.
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Don’t be afraid the crust is not soggy at all.
- Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
For more information and further recipes from the low carb experts, please visit atkins.com