This 15-minute teriyaki prawn stir fry is a brilliant low fat protein hit. It keeps you fuller for longer and would be great for lunch the next day too!
PREP 5 MINS
COOK 10 MINS
What you need:
8tbsp teriyaki sauce
Finely grated zest and juice of 2 limes
2tsp wasabi paste or powder
400g frozen raw prawns
2tbsp groundnut oil
400g pack stir-fry veg
500g pack ready cooked jasmine
4tbsp soy sauce
What to do:
- Combine the teriyaki sauce with the lime zest and juice and wasabi. Stir in the prawns and leave for 5 mins to marinate.
- Heat a wok with 1tbsp oil, add the stir-fry veg and cook for 3 mins.
- Meanwhile, microwave the jasmine rice according to instructions.
- Tip the vegetables into a hot bowl, add the remaining 1tbsp oil to the hot wok, add the prawns and stir fry for 3 mins until pink.
- Pour in the soy sauce, return the vegetables to the pan for 1 min. Serve on top of the rice.
Per serving: 330 cals, 7g fat (1g saturated), 43g carbs