PREP 10 MINS
COOK 20 MINS
2 courgettes, cut into sticks
2 garlic cloves, crushed
16 cherry tomatoes
4 x 175g chunky cod fillets
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 slices bread
2tbsp grated Parmesan
1 egg white
1tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the oven to 200C, Gas 6. Put the courgettes in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the garlic and the tomatoes.
2. Top with cod fillets and lemon wedges, reserving 2 wedges. Season well.
3. Put the basil and parsley into a processor and whiz to chop. Add the bread and blend into crumbs. Add the cheese, 1tbsp lemon juice, from the reserved wedges and egg white. Season well and pulse to combine.
4. Brush a little olive oil over each piece of fish, then sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, firmly pressing down so they stick.
5. Drizzle the fish and vegetables with olive oil and bake for 20 mins until fish and vegetables are cooked through.
Per serving: 255 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated), 10g carbohydrates