Mixing chocolate and avocado may seem an unlikely flavour combination, but these chocolate avocado pudding jars are simply so tasty! Better yet, they’re quick and easy to make, you’ll get at least one of your five-a-day out of the sweet treat and they make for a seriously indulgent breakfast!
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 25g (1⁄4 cup) ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lucuma powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 jam jars, cleaned and dried
- Blitz all the ingredients into a creamy paste in a food processor or blender before spooning into the jars. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set before serving.