This delicious and seriously impressive After Eight dessert is sure to impress your guests!
Treat yourself to a silicone bunt tin to make this seriously impressive After Eight dessert. This showstopper is so quick and easy to make it will take some of the stress out of Christmas catering. We’ve splashed in the Bacardi for an adults-only treat, but if you’re serving this to youngsters leave it out!
You might also be interested in this Mary Berry Christmas pudding if you are looking for something more classic.
PREP: 30 MINS
COOK: 3 MINS
- 600ml double cream
- 100ml Bacardi
- 1/2tsp mint extract
- 397g condensed milk
- 100g amaretti
- 200g After Eight Mints, chopped
- 225g jar cocktail cherries, drained
- To decorate:
- 400g white Belgian chocolate, cubed
- 8 white chocolate balls (Lindor LIndt)
- giant white chocolate stars (Dr Oetker)
- 2tbsp mini white chocolate star sprinkles
- edible silver star sprinkles (Waitrose or Lakeland)
- star sparklers (Talking Tables.co.uk)
- Whip the cream until softly peaking. Stir in the Bacardi, mint extract and condensed milk until evenly combined.
- Crumble in the amaretti. Stir in with the After Eight Mints and cherries. 3 Spoon into the bundt mould and freeze overnight – or up to 1 month.
- Put the white chocolate in a bowl resting over a pan of simmering water, to melt.
- Upturn the ice cream wreath onto the base of a tart tin. Drizzle over half the melted white chocolate. Stick on the white chocolate balls, and giant white chocolate stars, sprinkle with mini white chocolate stars. Freeze until needed.
- Spread the remaining white chocolate onto a marble slab or the back of the tray. Chill until just set. Drag a large knife over the chocolate to create curls.
- To serve, sprinkle with silver stars and white chocolate curls. Top with a sparkler for the wow factor!
Per serving: 529cals, 35g fat, 20g saturatated, 44g carbs.
Looking for more fantastic festive puddings and desserts? Why not try or buy one of these…