- 200g frozen soya beans (also called edamame beans)
- 200g frozen peas
- 500ml hot vegetable stock
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small bunch basil leaves
- 1 handful (50g) rocket leaves
- 300ml light soya milk
- Put the frozen soya beans, frozen peas, vegetable stock and spring onions in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for five mins.
- Add the basil and rocket leaves and light soya milk. Separate the mixture in to two bowls. Blend the mixture in one of the bowls until it’s smooth, leave the other bowl of soup chunky. Combine both mixtures and warm through to serve.
Cals 129, fat, 5.5g, 0.7g saturates, sugars 3.2g