Heading into work after the summer break? Make sure you go back in style!
It’s that time of year, the leaves are turning and the temparature has cooled, Autumn is here and it’s time to go back to work after the summer break.
Instead of heading back carrying your old handbag and a tote bag with lunch and other bits in, smarten up your total work look and grab on of our back to work bags.
Click through our gallery to find your favourite and click below to buy them!
Here are 5 top tips to buying the perfect one:
- If you carry a lot in your bag, try a slouchy style that looks great when it’s full.
- Structured city bags are perfect if you need to be really smart for work
- When choosing your bag, go for thicker straps, so that they don’t dig in
- Choose a leather style and it will last you a lot longer. most of the high street stores now sell them and they’re not too expensive
- If you suffer from shoulder pain, ditch the shoulder bag and go for a sturdy backpack. It balances the weight evenly on your shoulders and they’re on trend this season too.
Where to buy them:
Navy structured city bag, £25, Dorothy Perkins
Colorblock bag, £16, F&F
Two tone backpack, £59, Fiorelli
Orange city bag, £39.50, M&S
Two tone handbag, £29.99, New Look
Grey hobo bag, £30, Next
Khaki bag, £55, Nine by Savannah Miller at Debenhams
Bright red bag, £55, Topshop
Snakeskin bag, £45 River Island
Front pocket colourblock bag, £38, Wallis
Leopard print bag, £85, Warehouse
Slouchy bag, £29.99, Zara