We’ve teamed up with OPI to celebrate fabulous nails! All we want you to do is send in a picture of your most glammy nails and you could win a year’s supply of nail polish with nail care goodies courtesy of OPI– all picked by you, our readers!*
There will also be 5 runners-up prizes of an OPI mini nail polish kit too.
To inspire you, take a look at some fab nail art inspirations and how to’s, see links below.
Your picture can be of your mani or your friends mani– all we ask is that you have created the nail art yourselves.
How to enter:
1. Take a photo of your manicured nails (picture should be no bigger than 1mb please).
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name address and contact details
using the subject line #ratemymani
3. Or you can enter via twitter by tweeting @WomanMagazine using the #ratemymani
4. The closing date for all entries is 23:59 on Tuesday 4th June 2013.
By submitting your photo you:
– agree to give Woman, published by IPC Media Limited (‘IPC’), a permanent, irrevocable and royalty-free right to use the content in any format or media as it thinks fit, and you waive any moral rights you may have in the images
– confirm that any content submitted by you is original and has been created by you or, if not, that you have the permission of the creator of the content to use it; and agree that you shall not submit any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or that is in breach of any obligation of confidentiality by which you are bound.
– confirm that the manicure in the photo has been created and performed by you.
Entries which IPC deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise in poor taste will be deleted.
It is important that you read the full competition terms and conditions prior to entering please click here.
*Each day from 23rd May until 1 June Woman readers will be able to select the OPI hamper goodies via our Facebook page, so keep checking our facebook page daily to see and influence what you could win.
Entering this competition indicates your consent to be added to the Woman regular newsletter(s) and that IPC and its partners may contact you about relevant products or services and research via email. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe messages in the emails you are sent.
The closing date for all entries is 23:59 on Tuesday 4th June 2013.