PREP 5 MINS
COOK 2 MINS
250g pack halloumi, sliced
4tbsp olive oil
Small bunch of mint
½ red chilli, finely chipped
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
400g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Marinate the halloumi with 1tbsp oil, 1tbsp chopped mint and chilli.
2. Heat a barbecue or griddle pan until hot.
3. Pour the remaining oil and vinegar into a jar, add the garlic and shake to combine.
4. Barbecue or grill the cheese for 1 min on each side, until charred.
5. Arrange the tomatoes and mint leaves on a serving plate. Top with the cheese, season generously and drizzle over the dressing.
Per serving: 315 cals, 27g fat (12g saturated), 10g carbs