PREP 15 MINS
COOK 40 MINS
Few squirts Fry Light extra virgin olive oil
400g lean minced beef
1tsp chicken seasoning
1 red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 celery stick, chipped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 courgette, diced
400g can cherry tomatoes
3tbsp tomato puree
1tbsp balsamic vinegar
200ml beef stock
For the spaghetti:
1 vegetable stock pot
4 carrots, cut into thin strands
4 courgettes, cut into thin strands
1. Heat a large frying pan with a few squirts of Fry Light, add the mince, season with black pepper, add the chicken seasoning and fry for 10 mins to brown.
2. Add onion and cook for 5 mins, to soften.
3. Stir in the garlic, celery, red pepper and courgette and cook for a couple of mins.
4. Pour in the tomatoes, tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and stock. Cover and simmer for 25 mins until the meat is tender.
5. Meanwhile, put the stock pot into a large pan with boiling water, add the carrots and courgettes and cook for 2 mins, to soften. Drain and serve with the Bolognese sauce.
Per serving: 247 calories, 10.8g fat (4.8g saturated), 15.2g carbs