SERVES – 4
COOK – 20 MINS
1 onion, chopped
4tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Pinch of dried chilli flakes
2tbsp sundried tomato puree
150ml Pinot Grigio white wine
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
Small bunch basil leaves
400g dried pasta bows
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Fry onion in oil for 5 mins, to soften.
2. Add garlic, chilli and sundried tomato puree and cook for 1 min.
3. Tip in the canned tomatoes, sugar and a few basil leaves and simmer for 15 mins.
4. Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 10 mins, drain.
5. Return pasta to pan with tomato sauce and cherry tomatoes. Season and serve with several basil leaves.
Per serving: 400 cals, 13g fat (2g sat), 54g carbs