PREP 10 MINS
COOK 15 MINS
1 skinless chicken thigh
50g low-fat natural yogurt
½ tsp wholegrain mustard
1 small garlic clove, crushed
Few fresh tarragon leaves
Zest and juice of half an orange
50g green beans, trimmed
½ fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced
1. Heat oven to 200C, Gas Mark 6. Cut a few slashes in the chicken and season.
2. Put the yogurt, mustard, garlic, tarragon and zest and juice of ¼ orange in a shallow ovenproof dish. Stir together to combine.
3. Add the chicken and smother in the yogurt mixture. Leave for 20 mins for flavours to mingle, if you’ve time.
4. Cook chicken in the oven for 20 mins until the juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, put the beans and fennel into a bowl. Add the juice of ¼ orange and 1tsp water. Microwave for 3 mins. Drain and serve with the herby, yogurt-marinated chicken.
Per serving: 150 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated), 10.5g carbs