PREP 15 MINS
Smoked salmon taramasalata:
100g packet smoked salmon
200g carton full-fat soft cheese
100g Greek yoghurt
Zest of 1 lemon
1tbsp cream horseradish, optional
Olive oil and salmon roe to serve, optional
1. Blend all the ingredients except the olive oil and salmon row in a food processor until smooth.
2. Spoon into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and spoon some salmon roe on the top.
Feta cheese and roasted red pepper dip:
200g packet feta
480g jar roasted red peppers, drained
2tbsp olive oil
1tbsp freshly chopped thyme
Pinch chilli flakes plus extra, to garnish
1. Place most of the cheese, reserving a little to garnish, in a food processor with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
2. Spoon into a bowl and scatter with crumbled feta and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
6tbsp Greek yoghurt
8 mint leaves, finely chopped, plus leaves to garnish
Pinch of ground cumin
1 garlic clove, crushed
1. Coarsely grate the cucumber, place in a sieve to drain and pat dry with kitchen paper. Mix the yoghurt, mint, cumin and garlic in a bowl.
2. Stir in the cucumber and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mint leaves.
Per serving: 413-310 cals, 37-28g far (18-13g saturated), 6-5g carbs