This traditional Greek dish fuses sweet and savory flavours.
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOKING TIME 10 minutes
225g large tail-on prawns, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fish sauce
3 tablespoons clear honey
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Cooking the prawns: Heat oil in a saucepan, add in fish sauce and honey, stirring gently
2. Add in prawns and sauté until cooked through and pink in colour
3. Remove the prawns from pan and cover in foil to keep warm
4. Making the sauce: Keep sauce mixture on a steady heat, stirring until it has reduced by half
5. Add oregano and black pepper to complete sauce
6. Pour the sauce over the prawns
‘Recipes shown are available exclusively to The Real Greek Soho, which is now open.