PREP 10 MINS
COOK 10 MINS
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 lemon, cut into wedges
4 small skinless chicken breasts
1tbsp fajita seasoning
1tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 beef tomato, chopped
½ cucumber, seeds removed and sliced
150ml low-fat natural yogurt
Small bunch of mint
4 small flour tortillas or flatbreads
1. Mix the onion with the juice of 2 lemon wedges and a pinch of salt, and set aside to soften.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken with the garlic for 5 mins on each side – until cooked through and golden brown in colour.
3. Meanwhile, stir the chopped tomato in with the onion and season.
4. Warm the tortillas or flatbreads in the microwave, according to the pack instructions.
5. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Pile on to the tortillas or flatbreads (picture) with cucumeber, tomato and onion salsa and a drizzle of yogurt.
6. Squeeze on lemon juice to taste and add a few mint leaves. Roll up to enjoy.
Per serving: 350 cals, 5g fat (1g saturated), 40g carbohydrates