This gluten free, high protein dish includes broccoli – brilliant for it’s anti-oxidant properties, which can help boost your immune system.
PREP 10 MINS
COOK 20 MINS
What you need:
Fry Light Olive Oil Spray
1 red onion, sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 bird’s eye chillies, finely sliced
400g lean minced beef
150g rice vermicelli noodles
100g tenderstem broccoli, halved
1tsp sesame oil
2tbsp fish sauce
1tbsp tamari sauce
small handful coriander leaves
small handful peanuts
What to do:
- Squirt a non-stick wok or frying pan with Fry Light and fry the onion, garlic and chilli for 2 mins, add 2tsp water and cook for a couple more mins.
- Add the mince, season generously and cook for 10 mins to brown.
- Put the rice vermicelli noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Cover tightly with cling film and leave for 7 mins until softened.
- Add the broccoli and drizzle over the sesame oil, fish sauce, Tamari sauce and honey. Cook for 3 mins.
- Drain the noodles, divide between plates and top with the mince mixture. Scatter over a small handful of coriander leaves and a small handful of peanuts.
Per serving: 361 cals, 9g fat (2.5g saturated) 36g carbs