A delicious recipe for crispy coated chicken in a Thai curry sauce…
PREP: 20 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
✱ 400g skinless chicken breast fillets
✱ 3tbsp plain flour
✱ 1 egg
✱ 150g panko breadcrumbs
✱ 50g desiccated coconut
✱ 6tbsp sunflower oil
✱ 350g jar Thai green curry sauce
✱ Chopped peanuts, shredded spring onions, chopped coriander and fresh coconut slices, for the topping
✱ Rice noodles, to serve
- Place chicken breasts between cling film and flatten with a rolling pin. Cut into strips.
- Tip flour onto a plate and season with salt and pepper. Beat the egg in a bowl. Mix breadcrumbs and coconut together and place on a separate plate. Dip each strip in flour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and cook for 5-8 mins until crisp.
- Heat the curry sauce in a pan and cook the rice noodles following the instructions on their packet
- Divide the sauce and noodles between four bowls, top with the chicken and scatter peanuts, spring onions, coriander and coconut over the top.