These pancakes are a tasty way to start your day.
What you need:
- 450g of plain Greek yoghurt, 0% fat
- 150g of blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of milled linseed
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
What you need to do:
1. Combine the linseed with the water and leave to sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl and then add the linseed, egg and 2 tablespoons of coconut. Blitz well until everything is combined. The consistency should be nice and thick.
3. Heat a little of the coconut oil over a medium heat in a non-stick pan. Once the oil has melted, use 1/6 of the mix and spoon into the pan. Heat until bubbles form about three quarters of the way cooked through and then flip to cook for another minute or two. Repeat with the rest of the mixture adding more coconut oil when the pan dries out. The mix should make 10 pancakes.
4. Serve 2 pancakes each, stack with a spoonful of yoghurt and a few blueberries. Drizzle a little honey and sprinkle with toasted desiccated coconut.
Calories (per 100g): 107, saturated fat: 1.9g