SERVES – 2
PREP – 5 MINS
COOK – 10 MINS
270g pizza crust with tomato sauce (we used Crosta & Mollica)
4tsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 chorizo slices
125g light mozzarella, drained and sliced
8 sub-blushed tomatoes, drained from oil
Handful rocket leaves
1tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7, and put in a large baking sheet to warm up.
2. Drizzle the pizza base with 1tsp of the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic.
3. Arrange the chorizo, cheese and sun-blushed tomatoes on top. Sprinkle on same sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with the rest of the oil.
4. Put the pizza on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 7-10 mins, until crisp.
5. Top with the rocket leaves and drizzle over the balsamic vinegar, to serve.
Per serving: 646 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated), 69g carbohydrates