PREP 20 MINS
COOK 15-30 MINS
1 avocado, quartered and sliced
1 red pepper, cut into thick slices
1 aubergine, sliced lengthways
1 courgette, sliced lengthways
1 corn on the cob
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3tbsp olive oil
150g tortillas, we used Kettle Chips lime & black pepper
150g mature Cheddar cheese crumbles
6tbsp ranch dressing
1. Heat a barbecue or oven to 220C, Gas 7. Put the avocado, pepper, aubergine, courgette and corn on the cob into a roasting tin. Season and scatter over the garlic. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Cook for 10-15 mins on the barbecue or roast for 30 mins.
3. Tip tortillas into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 mins, until cheese melts.
4. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice off the corn kernels.
5. Top the nachos with roasted vegetables and drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Per serving: 626 cals, 48g fat (14g saturated), 30g carbs