PREP 10 MINS, PLUS MARINATING
COOK 20 MINS
For the lamb:
5tbsp olive oil
5tbsp red wine or balsamic vinegar
1kg lamb steaks, cubed
2tbsp Schwartz Grill Mates Brazilian BBQ Smokey and Zesty Marinade Mix
1tbsp thyme leaves
Juice and finely grated zest 1 lime
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
For the chicken:
600g chicken breast chunks
25g packet Nando’s BBQ Peri-Peri Rub Medium
4tbsp olive oil
Juice and finely grated zest of 1 lemon
2tsp thyme leaves
1 red onion, cut into wedges
Few bay leaves
6 mild Peppadew peppers
150g G’NOSH Roasted Red Pepper BBQ Dip
1. Take a large sealable container – tip in the olive oil and red wine or balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine. Add the lamb, then sprinkle with the Brazilian BBQ Marinade Mix.
2. Sprinkle over the thyme, lime juice and zest and garlic. Stir to combine. Seal and chill for a few hours.
3. Put the chicken into another sealable container and sprinkle on the Peri-Peri Rub.
4. Sprinkle over the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, thyme, red onions and bay leaves. Stir to combine, seal, chill and marinade for a few hours.
5. Heat grill to high. Thread marinated meat on to skewers, adding a lime wedge to the lamb and a Peppadew to the chicken. Grill for 15-20 mins, turning as needed until the meat is cooked through and browning. Serve with the G’Nosh Roasted Red Pepper BBQ Dip.
Per serving: 550 cals, 33g fat (8g saturated), 5g carbs