PREP 20 mins
COOK 1hr 30 mins
3 large egg whites
150g golden caster sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
500g pot 0% fat Greek yogurt
325g pot lemon curd
1. Heat the oven to 120C, Gas 2. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment and draw a 20cm circle on it.
2. Put the egg whites into a clean, grease-free bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until stiffly peaking.
3. Continue whisking adding the sugar 1tbsp at a time. Combine vanilla, cornflour and vinegar, then whisk into the whites.
4. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle. Pipe a 21cm circular base, next pipe large swirls around the edge, then a little swirl in between each.
5. Bake for 1 hr 30 mins until firm. Leave the meringue to cool in the turned off oven with the door open. Store in an airtight tin until needed.
6. Put the meringue on to a serving plate. Stir the yogurt until smooth, put into a large bowl and gently swirl in the lemon curd. Spoon into the centre of the pavlova. Top with the blackberries before serving.
Per serving: 239 calories, 2g fat (0.6g saturated), 48g carbohydrates