SERVES – 4
PREP – 10 MINS
COOK – 45 MINS
500g potatoes, cut into chips
3tbsp olive oil
200g frozen peas
2 slices white bread
500g frozen pollock fillets
2tbsp lemon juice
150g cherry tomatoes
1. Heat the oven to 200°C, Gas 6. Cook chips in 2tsp oil for 30 mins.
2. Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 5 mins.
3. Put the bread into a processor and whizz to turn into breadcrumbs. Drain the peas and add half to the crumbs, blend again. Reserve the remainder and keep warm.
4. Arrange the fish fillets on the baking sheet. Season and squeeze over the lemon juice. Spread the mayonnaise on top of the fish, then spoon on the pea breadcrumbs.
5. Turn over the chips and bake the fish for 15 mins. Add the tomatoes to the fish tray and cook for 5 more mins until the fish and tomatoes are tender. Serve with the reserved peas.
Per serving: 450 cals, 18g fat (3g saturated), 42g carbs