PREP 25 mins
COOK 20 mins
12 wafer cup cornets
125g unsalted butter, at room temperature
125g golden caster sugar
125g self-raising flour
2tbsp Lotus Smooth Caramelised Biscuit Spread
For the Baileys frosting:
150g unsalted butter, at room temp
180g cream cheese
400g golden unrefined icing sugar
6 chocolate flakes, halved
1tsp cocoa, to dust
1. Heat oven to 190C, Gas 5. Stand the cornets in a 12-hole mini muffin tin.
2. Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, biscuit spread and milk in a large mixer and beat together until combined and fluffy.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, divide mixture between cornets and bake in the oven for 20 mins until golden and risen.
4. Put the butter, cream cheese and 200g icing sugar into a bowl and beat together until smooth. Add the remaining icing sugar and Baileys and beat until smooth.
5. Cool cone cakes completely, then pierce lightly with a cocktail stick and drizzle in a little Baileys on to each sponge.
6. Put the cream cheese frosting into a piping bag with a large star nozzle. Pipe a large swirl on the top of each cupcake. Push in a piece of chocolate flake and dust with cocoa.
Per serving: 505 calories, 31g fat (19g saturated), 51g carbohydrates